- Breakfast time: yoghurt with….suprise suprise crushed linseed….and frozen strawberries
- Went for a 4 hour walk through the snow.
- When I entered the parc it was snowing real hard and I almost missed a couple of deer who were standing in front of me. Saw a lot of deer today, beautiful animals
- The wild horses were with many aswell. Normally the majority is on the other side of the water but now they were all in the tree area
- Saw a few Great Tit birdies……why on earth are they called Great Tit?! Kind of strange to say that I saw some Great Tits today right?! When I was walking in a mild snowstorm in a parc…;-)
- Saw two woodpeckers…..this is the thirth time in my life I have seen these birds. Gosh I think they are magical. So enchanting and lovely to watch
- Watching The Paperboy…….quite a movie…..*
*Picture not by me (Google)